Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to Douglus GA to pick up a trailer for the kids bikes and stopping in Savannah for two days. I have all the restaurants and bars down pat but was wondering any shops or anything bike or custom related worth seeing? or on way back to NJ for that much

·
Registered
37 Posts
you could also hit up the wingmen and/or the Bomber girls...They are to local clubs in the area...they could probably give you the low down on all the cool places in the area.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Several years ago, I would have sent you to Jailhouse Choppers. it has since been closed, but I have heard the prior owners have relocated to Port Wentworth (North of Richmond Hill off I-95)... John's V-Twin had just recently closed, kinda sucks, I have to find another place to "pick someone's brain"....
I have heard good things about Renegade....I live closer to the beach, away from I-95...I dont (bike) socialize much...just to busy.
Would be cool to meet for a pint or two....I'm on midnights this month and my next day off isnt for a couple a couple days...sorry. Drive safe! People in this town have no idea what a red light is....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.