Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone using Ceriani front forks on their bike? I have a set of 35mm forks that I am thinking of using on a build but they are in need of an overhaul. Looks like parts are hard to get. Am I wasting my time and money on these? Seems like Triumph telescopic front forks are available and easy to get parts for? Give me some advice.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
there is no other forks in the world that are as good as a set of Ceriani's, the seals and dust covers are available on EBay

·
Registered
481 Posts
i believe ceriani is affiliated with stors or storz performance . they were using both names, maybe they don't use the ceriani name anymore.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would be surprised if Storz doesn't have everything you need. I've built two bikes using them and they are great forks and trees.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Same internals from what I understand after talking to those guys and just about every other old-timer I could get ahold of that deals with those forks while trying to find info about some 32mm Betors on a customer's bike.

I could be remembering wrong, but I'm pretty sure those parts in the link are for the Ceriani forks.

·
Banned
2,014 Posts
Cerianis are not a Storz product. They merely sell them with their adaptations for H-D use. Lots of the vintage Euro forks have the same basic look, Betor , Ceriani (Arces), and Marzocchi, all come to mind. And any of them are an improvement over early H-D and Triumph forks. Roadholders are great as well and are available newly made. Then there is the myriad of modern Jap stuff.
Robbie

·
Registered
42 Posts
35mm Ceriani manual and parts diagram...

http://www.flattrack.com/index.php?...:ceriani-35mm-forks-manual&catid=18&Itemid=72

Parts can be had here...

http://durelleracing.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33_38

I haven't bought from them but have been planning on changing my spring rate. I have the 35mm Ceriani's on my Norton and they have superb dampening and feel great. They're just too soft or weak from age for the heavy 750. You gotta remember they were put on small singles stock.

35mm Ceriani

1 - 12 of 12 Posts