Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
We are gonna be showing the Jason Jessee film we made there in Malmo on April,15th..and I'd love it if a few of you made it out.
It's being hyped in the skate community, but...I'd love to see some Swedish longbikes make the scene. It will be happening around the new skatepark they built, and the Quicksilver Bowlriders competition.
We will also be showing it at a cool theatre/skate museum in Stuttgart on the 22nd. http://www.skateboardfieber.de/
Hope to see some of you there.
David/Shitty

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...we have had a TON of press, and a lot of interest.
The simple answer is...
We are in final edit mode, and will have the color correction, and sound engineering done sometime in June. Then it's off to the film festivals/markets to see who bites.
Upon getting a deal, Jason, my partner, and I are comfortable with it's on to creating the home package with all of the extras and commentary...selecting photos for the booklet and all the fun stuff.
Then, it will be up to whomever picks it up.
Or, we could get totally blown-off, and just self-distro which is the last resort...as I already have one mail-order business that keeps me plenty busy on top of running my tattoo shop.
Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
The thing is...this movie is not quite like anything out there, so it's hard for people to judge it until they have seen it.
So far?
Standing ovations...and Jason loves it.
So....we'll see. Just keep your eyes on the site www.jasonjesseemovie.com

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We will do any private screening that we are flown to.
Seriously.
Yeah, about the distro...it's a tough one.
If the shit doesn't work how we feel it should, we will just fully do it ourselves.
I am bummed you won't be there...but, if anyone of your bros are about...do tell them...as I say, it'd be good to have some scooterfolk to hoist a few with.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Not very near Malmo...

..I would'nt go near Malmö if I'd had to..
plus the fact that its a 9 to 10 hour drive doesnt appeal much either (even as I don't own a long bike..) ...
But it would be cool to see the movie... some time.
Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts