Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i picked up this lil' 90cc honda over the summer. im finally gettin around to doin somthin with it. the motor is stuck, hopefully from sittin, but im sure its gonna need rings and gaskets. so im wondering what year this thing could be. or what numbers on it i can look for to find out.
here is also a pic of what i would like to do to it, an early Ed Roth style trike. im gonna try to use most of the parts i have with out spending much $$$

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Capt. Cal said:
i picked up this lil' 90cc honda over the summer. im finally gettin around to doin somthin with it. the motor is stuck, hopefully from sittin, but im sure its gonna need rings and gaskets. so im wondering what year this thing could be. or what numbers on it i can look for to find out.
here is also a pic of what i would like to do to it, an early Ed Roth style trike. im gonna try to use most of the parts i have with out spending much $$$
Honda S90, of Super 90. Mid to late '60s, though I can't be more specific than that. I have a C200, which was relaced by the Super 90. While my C200 has a pushrod 90 cc engine, yours has the OHC. I think they're cool as shit, and I wish my C200 was actually a Super 90. Put low bars on it and some rearset pegs. It'll thank you. Here's a pretty one:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts