Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a long run in TX (almost 12 years), I am making the move back to Southern IL. I will be living out near Brighton which is just north of Alton. I'm not too far from St. Louis. The only downside is over in IL there are no helmet laws and as soon as I cross the border into MO there is a helmet law. I don't own a helmet... Here in College Station, TX I have a great group of guys that I bum around with and work on shit with. I would like to get a group of guys going in the area if there are any.

·
Registered
131 Posts
There's a few of us assholes here...Im in Florissant not too far from Alton

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not far at all. I grew up in Grafton and still have a lot of friends over there. Along with my brother. They end up going down to the Loading Dock and Hawg Pit quite a bit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yessir. I sure do. I have almost everything I need for it just can't seem to get up and go over where I keep it to finish it out again. I do still need some pipe wrap for the harley project and the xs650 project. It will get there one of these days!! ha

·
Registered
808 Posts
Yessir. I sure do. I have almost everything I need for it just can't seem to get up and go over where I keep it to finish it out again. I do still need some pipe wrap for the harley project and the xs650 project. It will get there one of these days!! ha
I still have the yellow Street Tracker, but I never ride it, just lost interest.
I check in over at XS650.com every now and then. Got other 2 wheel projects going, not enough time or money to finish any!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts