Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apperently it's cheaper at IMS if you buy it in 20 foot sections (better price per foot and they don't have to make any cuts and get stuck with the short end, haha). I got quoted at 66 bucks for 20 feet of 1" and I didn't price the 1.25 cause for some reason I thought the bottom rails were 1 1/8" wich is a non standard size that IMS doesn't carry. Anyway, I don't need nearly that much, but I thought if anyone else is thinking about buying some tubing we could go in on it. Any takers?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Voneville said:
Apperently it's cheaper at IMS if you buy it in 20 foot sections (better price per foot and they don't have to make any cuts and get stuck with the short end, haha). I got quoted at 66 bucks for 20 feet of 1" and I didn't price the 1.25 cause for some reason I thought the bottom rails were 1 1/8" wich is a non standard size that IMS doesn't carry. Anyway, I don't need nearly that much, but I thought if anyone else is thinking about buying some tubing we could go in on it. Any takers?
How much do you need? I got about 12 feet of 1.00" ERW at the shop and about 20 Feet of 1.25" DOM, and another 18 feet or so of 1.25 seamless tubing....

You coming over to the shop this weekend for the risers?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Matthew in SD said:
How much do you need? I got about 12 feet of 1.00" ERW at the shop and about 20 Feet of 1.25" DOM, and another 18 feet or so of 1.25 seamless tubing....

You coming over to the shop this weekend for the risers?
Hey matt, yea I'll give you a call tomorrow! I got the inlaws in town, so I will need to sneak away.

I won't be needing the tubing though. Decided to leave the swingarm alone for now. The wife was pretty bummed when i told her what my plans were for the bike!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts