Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Nice bike ! Why don't you post an intro and tell us who you are:D . Is that an cb/sl 350 motor? I'm building a bike similar to that one. Gregg

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
pilot said:
Hi,

First post, very cool board... Here's one we just finished, some eye candy for you jap bike lovers.
nice ride, welcome. holy shit those axle plates look tiny.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Interesting little bike. The tires are fuckin with my perspective! The back wheel looks huge compared to the front. WILD lines with the hump of the tank flowing down the forks, those curved pipes and that HUGE back tire on a short chassis. It's got the proportions of a muscular midget, compact and rounded. I dig it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
JEB said:
Interesting little bike. The tires are fuckin with my perspective! The back wheel looks huge compared to the front. WILD lines with the hump of the tank flowing down the forks, those curved pipes and that HUGE back tire on a short chassis. It's got the proportions of a muscular midget, compact and rounded. I dig it!
cool. i dig it. nice to see somebody doing something fun down in wilm. i moved out of there about 5 years ago. man i still miss Flamin' Amy's. haven't been down to visit since april. gettin' about that time. lock her up good looks like you got a nice little storm coming according to our friends there...ken....

·
Registered
436 Posts
Pilot and sparky, those are good looking bikes. Keep up on them. I keep trying to convince my homie w/ a Honda '73 750-4 to chop it, but he ain't buying it yet. I've seen some crazy pipes on those 750-4's from the 70's. He wants to get rid of it soon anyway, so I may have a "Rising Sun" bike to add to my trumpet soon. Bonzaii, and, God save the Queen!

Erron

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
shit go ahead and snag it from him! i've seen some pretty rad ones. there's one on the hondachoppers site that is mean. it's all bare metal and just some short pipes and drag bars. looks industrial as hell. it's sweet.

ratwagon said:
Pilot and sparky, those are good looking bikes. Keep up on them. I keep trying to convince my homie w/ a Honda '73 750-4 to chop it, but he ain't buying it yet. I've seen some crazy pipes on those 750-4's from the 70's. He wants to get rid of it soon anyway, so I may have a "Rising Sun" bike to add to my trumpet soon. Bonzaii, and, God save the Queen!

Erron

·
Registered
335 Posts
nunyadambusiness said:
Here's my bro's. Pretty sure it's for sale. Built by a guy out in Front Royal, VA.

HAHAHA! Hey Nunya, my boy Tommy built that Honda! Hes actually pretty bummed that he sold it.... He did run into a guy though that lives out near your buddy (is Luray area right?) and said he sees him ripping around on it all the time. Hows it holding up? Oh yeah, did you make it out to FR this weekend? I was down in Richmond at the races...
XCS

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
XCabbieS said:
nunyadambusiness said:
Here's my bro's. Pretty sure it's for sale. Built by a guy out in Front Royal, VA.

HAHAHA! Hey Nunya, my boy Tommy built that Honda! Hes actually pretty bummed that he sold it.... He did run into a guy though that lives out near your buddy (is Luray area right?) and said he sees him ripping around on it all the time. Hows it holding up? Oh yeah, did you make it out to FR this weekend? I was down in Richmond at the races...
XCS
Oh yeah, my brother has been riding it. He painted the pipes and chopped the rear fender. We did RT. 211 on it one day. If you know that road you know hard parts were dragging.

We rode about 150 miles on Saturday. Our buddy got pulled over doing 71 in a 35. Cop dropped it to a 71 in a 55. We split off and went to melting pot. Good times, good times.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Your Brother bought it? Cool! When you said bro, I thought you meant the "hard" way of saying friend! LOL!! Ill let Tommy know its gettin ridden hard though..He'll be proud of that for sure.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
hey nunya- that bikes pretty slick. i'm sure i'll meet ya soon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome!

Yes, a very cool board...

Jap chops? mine was chopped in the USA I've seen pictures of some of the bikes chopped by the Japs, they look cool too...

I like most any bike as long as it built with passion and rode the same...

I was going to take the Chop-O-Matic apart & paint it with real paint instead of rattle can after a season of riding it to work out bugs... However, I loved riding it so much and it has been dam near a trouble free bike, it's on it's 3rd year unchanged other than mounting hard saddle bags... The bags are a testiment of how much I do ride it... I like taking stuff with me...

At a friend's house in Salisbury NC after riding in from Fort Knox KY.

Camping at a gun club outside Evansville IN

Hooters in Evansville IN

A damp cold early morning ride from Fort Knox KY (near Louiville) to Smyna TN (south of Nashville) for the 2005 Spring Thraw put on by Biker Design...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts