Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Luke Nosewalker said:
???
I think it was in Dice. Not sure though.

Yes it was mate, issue 4. I will email you as many as I have if I can find them in my files, the problem is I am shite at all the office stuff but I'm looking right now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, thats my bike!

Cool man, im glad you guys like it. I built it to resemble a bobber / drag bike / dry lakes bike. Ive gone over 95 mph at elmirage, and it will be in hotrod havoc II soon.

Hudson Joe

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
whoa! joe!
what do ya know?
with a bike like that i would also crow,
but that little gal would stop the show!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Cool bike machine the case and change the front sprocket to a 22 tooth and you will go faster.My trump goes 85 mph in the 1/4 and it aint even really buzzin it.I would think you could top the 120 mph with this change at least for a brief moment before she rattled your teeth.LoL

Once again cool bike Dice sure knows how to pick what they put in their mag.:D :rolleyes:

Shoe
hudsonjoe said:
Hey, thats my bike!

Cool man, im glad you guys like it. I built it to resemble a bobber / drag bike / dry lakes bike. Ive gone over 95 mph at elmirage, and it will be in hotrod havoc II soon.

Hudson Joe

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hey! I wanted to dry hump that bike in Vegas! But that would have been inappropriate:( I tried telling my wife it's all good, because I was in vegas. But she wasn't buying it...

Damn cool bike Joe! It was one of my most favorite things at the show. What was the bee hiveish oil tank thingy underneath the real oiltank used for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anthem said:
Hey! I wanted to dry hump that bike in Vegas! But that would have been inappropriate:( I tried telling my wife it's all good, because I was in vegas. But she wasn't buying it...

Damn cool bike Joe! It was one of my most favorite things at the show. What was the bee hiveish oil tank thingy underneath the real oiltank used for?
over flow from the main oil tank, I like to over fill it like an idiot some times and it goes into there to drain instead of all over my bike :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts