Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
pretty sure bsa shares the same oil pump would it have the washer your lookin for?
if so what part of jersey you in...i may be able to meet you with it

caffeine said:
I need someone to send me one so when it gets here and i put it on the oil pump and turn around i find it.

yes im serious, i really need one.

-Rob

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Are you talking about a belleville style washer?? Not sure what they look like. My pre-unit just uses a serrated washer under each nut. I bought them at Home Depot and loctited the nuts before tightening everything down. If it's really super special just get Wes on the horn and see if he can locate one for you. Didn't think they were anything too special though. I'm wrong often also... Do you have a part number?
caffeine said:
I need someone to send me one so when it gets here and i put it on the oil pump and turn around i find it.

yes im serious, i really need one.

-Rob

·
Registered
100 Posts
dankchoppa said:
pretty sure bsa shares the same oil pump would it have the washer your lookin for?
if so what part of jersey you in...i may be able to meet you with it
nope not the same.......Triumph are plunger/piston style driven by offset peg on cam end and alum slider block

BSA are gear-driven style much like automobiles oil pumps and also have a sump with check ball in them routed to bottom of crankcase.......driven by a slotted shaft off of cam end

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.