Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'll be heading down from Waterloo, ON, through Buffalo and then hwy 5 along the south coast of Lake Erie, then down Hwy 11 in Ohio to the Quarry. Wifey will be following in the van. Looks like a gat day along the lake. Join in if you can.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I'll probably putt on over. Nice to have a little get-together here in the neighborhood. Went to the one the guys put on two years ago at the same place (Nelson's Ledges). It's a pretty laid-back site since its on private property, not like a state park.The weather forecast for this weekend is real good too. There is a nice swimming hole (old quarry) if you overheat and need to cool off. I imagine they'll have some chow and drinks like last time, but I always bring my own poison of choice so as not to be too much of a freeloader. Should be some good looking bikes and maybe a few hot rods.

Regards,
Geo.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Cruisin down 90W through Rochester/Buffalo, then dropping down before Cleveland with some other chopper heads... probably saturday morning, Camping there, then hammering it back up to Rochester for the Iron Horsemens Drags on Sunday

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Myself and at least another guy will be heading out US422 all the way there once we hit it in Kittanning Friday evening... Should be getting there around 8-9pm.

Gonna try to have close to a case of IC Light on board!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be heading down from Waterloo, ON, through Buffalo and then hwy 5 along the south coast of Lake Erie, then down Hwy 11 in Ohio to the Quarry. Wifey will be following in the van. Looks like a gat day along the lake. Join in if you can.
Were you the guys with the blue chevy van and the bitchin blender?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts