Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yup, only once though. It was done with a '77 Impala chassis(no body, just the undercarrage).

Ok, twice...we had this mini bike in the shop once...

Great pics. how do you manage to not get the admin on you for that? I was always watched like a hawk...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Bugman said:
Yup, only once though. It was done with a '77 Impala chassis(no body, just the undercarrage).

Great pics. how do you manage to not get the admin on you for that? I was always watched like a hawk...
autobody class.our 11second '75 nova drag car.the school hated it when we started it up @9am with open headers,and maybe burnout or two

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I STILL can't get over this.

You know how many times I was suspended for buring rubber?!?!?!

Life can be cruel sometimes.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bugman said:

I have awsome support from my administration so they don't give me any shit for the burnouts..I even gota THUMBS UP one day from the principle when he peeked in mid burnout ..he actually has gotten his motorcycle permit last summer and wants us to help him get riding and eventually build him a scoot. There are a bunch of different areas around the class where I have done burnouts with the various bikes weve built

·
Registered
16 Posts
Why cant my shop class be like this?!?!
Ever since our old teacher (Mr. Kozitska) left the whole programs gone to hell.

Damn im jealous!

·
Registered
317 Posts
TEACH said:
I have awsome support from my administration so they don't give me any shit for the burnouts..I even gota THUMBS UP one day from the principle when he peeked in mid burnout ..he actually has gotten his motorcycle permit last summer and wants us to help him get riding and eventually build him a scoot. There are a bunch of different areas around the class where I have done burnouts with the various bikes weve built
That rocks. I've got to find a district like that. I can't even get away with sideburns...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts