Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy's got a set of new pipe's on eBay for 150$.
The look nice, and i like the bends so i was thinking of buying them..the auction is up tonight.

I was going to make my own pipes, but i think once i buy the materials to make them then pay for chroming i'll be at the same cost or more. These might just be cheeper in the long run.
Just wondering if any of you have used them and how you like 'em...

Thanks.
Tony

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Tony said:
The look nice, and i like the bends so i was thinking of buying them..the auction is up tonight.

I was going to make my own pipes, but i think once i buy the materials to make them then pay for chroming i'll be at the same cost or more. These might just be cheeper in the long run.

Thanks.
Tony
I have used em, they are just fine.
$150 seems like it might be a little spendy though.. what type are they?
Email me.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Tony said:

Thanks.
Tony
A lot of company's or wholesale custom shops are selling "Cycle Shack" pipes even if they name 'em differently! These guys have a huge choice since the 70's,I used them a dozen times or so...Still love 'em because they kept some early designs in their range...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I passed on the set on ebay..
Wes from Four Aces Cycle said he can hook me up with 'em, so i'll send my cash his way instead.
Thanks for the info..

Tony

·
Registered
186 Posts
I can't be of too much help as I've never used them myself. But I worked there as a welder for a summer job when I was 18. At the time I wasn't into bikes.

Someone told me they make the "Screaming Eagle" parts for HD. I don't know if thats true or not but its seems like I recal stamping that into some of the muffler cans.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nimrod said:
I can't be of too much help as I've never used them myself. But I worked there as a welder for a summer job when I was 18. At the time I wasn't into bikes.

Someone told me they make the "Screaming Eagle" parts for HD. I don't know if thats true or not but its seems like I recal stamping that into some of the muffler cans.
The old style(pre '99?) Screamin' Eagle slip ons were made by Cycle Shack. The new style ones, the Screamin' Eagle II's, are made by someone else.

·
Registered
4 Posts
cheap pipes that look good and last.The chrome is decent.mfnTCB
Tony said:

Thanks.
Tony

1 - 9 of 9 Posts