Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
weekend? Got a small group going over on saturday.I have to get my nitro fix! They also have the pro stock bike shootout on that day and the absolute best spectacle in racing,night qualifying!It' supposed to be cool on sat. so they should be tearing up the track.It'd be cool to put some faces to names on this board so if your there look for the dumbass who's coughing and eyes are watering in the pits,cause he can't get enough of those fuel engines, it'll probably be me.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Going on friday all day and maybe monday.Also if your going for the weekend theres a traditional car show with bands and power tool races and some bikes at the gatlin gun club dwtn Indy put on buy the Exiles(racer5c) on here and the Hamb.Go to the drags then hit the show on Sat I am sure its a all day event.

Shoe

bustedlifter said:
weekend? Got a small group going over on saturday.I have to get my nitro fix! They also have the pro stock bike shootout on that day and the absolute best spectacle in racing,night qualifying!It' supposed to be cool on sat. so they should be tearing up the track.It'd be cool to put some faces to names on this board so if your there look for the dumbass who's coughing and eyes are watering in the pits,cause he can't get enough of those fuel engines, it'll probably be me.

·
Registered
88 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Going on friday all day and maybe monday.Also if your going for the weekend theres a traditional car show with bands and power tool races and some bikes at the gatlin gun club dwtn Indy put on buy the Exiles(racer5c) on here and the Hamb.Go to the drags then hit the show on Sat I am sure its a all day event.

Shoe
i'll be at the show downtown. you goin' shoe?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Irritant said:
cool. when you heading up for the pileup?
Probl early friday morn.I hope to have the truck done but also thinkin bout takin some parts in the trailer to sell or if nothin else take the bike.

Hey you still got that coupe body???? I am lookin for somethin for a hambster drag car body somethin that aint perfect?

Shoe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts