Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any body live in the pheonix area. may be you've got a good watering hole or a good place to ride to. I use to go to cave creek alot but .I just moved to the avondale area . looking for a local hang out or a local bike shop custom or not .I cant find any thing out here except arrow head harley and thats just not my cup of tea so to speak.. keep that sun screen out its gonna be another hot one!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
here in Phoenix

sparkymoffett said:
Actually going to be moving out there in 2006. So let me know!! Going to be in the Mesa area.
How ya doin, Send a pm to elpolocko on this subject. Some of us guys from the HAMB cruise to 35th & Northern on Fridays. come by and say hey. Sean.

·
Registered
194 Posts
www.cruisinarizona.com has some car related events, mostly street rod and muscle car stuff. Good place to start though.

35th Ave and Northern is a pretty solid place to be. Just an informal hangout, you can catch up with the ratrodders, backlot misfits and may even catch a street racer or two waiting for the next race.

Not that many tradional biker bars left that I know of. Moslty shit like the Billet Bar and Acme. Chuy's has bike nights everyonce and a while. And the last time I rode my Triumph to the Scottsdale Pavillions some gruff tuff guy biker had to inform me that "HE" always had the oldest bike there and was very displease to find out my 57 was 18 years older than his "oldest" bike there, poser. TT Roadhouse on 68th Street just north of Thomas Road is a great place, spent many years swilling beer and sipping G&T's there. Brit Bike TT related place and a kick ass jukebox!

Most of the bikers I know ride to and from work and hit the titty bar ever once and a while. Thats about it, the rest I have heard of is too "BRO" related.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ELpolacko said:
www.cruisinarizona.com has some car related events, mostly street rod and muscle car stuff. Good place to start though.

35th Ave and Northern is a pretty solid place to be. Just an informal hangout, you can catch up with the ratrodders, backlot misfits and may even catch a street racer or two waiting for the next race.

Not that many tradional biker bars left that I know of. Moslty shit like the Billet Bar and Acme. Chuy's has bike nights everyonce and a while. And the last time I rode my Triumph to the Scottsdale Pavillions some gruff tuff guy biker had to inform me that "HE" always had the oldest bike there and was very displease to find out my 57 was 18 years older than his "oldest" bike there, poser. TT Roadhouse on 68th Street just north of Thomas Road is a great place, spent many years swilling beer and sipping G&T's there. Brit Bike TT related place and a kick ass jukebox!

Most of the bikers I know ride to and from work and hit the titty bar ever once and a while. Thats about it, the rest I have heard of is too "BRO" related.
WELL iv got a 69 harley sportster project about 90% done iwould like to see your sportster .hell may be we can get together and gettem running . then we can race. lol

·
Registered
726 Posts
2 Wheeler--My and buddy usually hit 35th and Northern on Fridays to check it out then hop across the street to the Rouge for cheap beer and then head up to Hardtails(35th & Bell) to check out stockers and act biker.

You should cruise through some time we usually just sit out in the front of the house and drink.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thankx for the invite guys .I may be out this weekend if i can get away from the wife lol. the sportys not ready so i will be on my dyna .But its pretty stock due to f#@$king tax man . I did make my own seat and put some decent foot pegs on it . I geuss you cant hate a guy for being broke . well unless he owes you money .hahaha

·
Registered
617 Posts
2 wheeler said:
any body live in the pheonix area. may be you've got a good watering hole or a good place to ride to. I use to go to cave creek alot but .I just moved to the avondale area . looking for a local hang out or a local bike shop custom or not .I cant find any thing out here except arrow head harley and thats just not my cup of tea so to speak.. keep that sun screen out its gonna be another hot one!!!!
whats that place - alaskan fish company.... the strip joint with the neck bar... you gotta check that out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.