Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
My buddy built it here in Belgium about 4 years ago... '79 swingarm frame with Santee weld-on rear section.. repop springer & front drum, K-model seat,etc.. I think I have a few more pics somewhere..

Any particular details you want to know/see..?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My buddy built it here in Belgium about 4 years ago... '79 swingarm frame with Santee weld-on rear section.. repop springer & front drum, K-model seat,etc.. I think I have a few more pics somewhere..

Any particular details you want to know/see..?
Thanks for the info. I'd appreciate some more photos if you have them.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I was thinking that this was onna your creations Danny.

...and I'm not surprised that you personally know the bike!

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
I was thinking that this was onna your creations Danny.

...and I'm not surprised that you personally know the bike!
Ha ! Actually, my buddy did this bike for a customer.. he had pictures with him from one of my bikes.. he said to my buddy: " This is what I'm after"..:D

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
sick bike... what brand of mufflers are those
The cheap ones (Sold by V-Twin), not the Paughco types..
Head pipes are Paughco though..

The aluminium oil filter mount is a Sputhe wich I had laying around for years.. I gave it to my buddy as a birthday present.. (It was designed to use on the early Evo bottoms when they still had the filter mount on the frame instead of the engine case, he adapted it for the shovel case with a bracket.. now it "covers" that open gap when using the front early shovel type headpipe on a cone shovel..)

I asked my buddy if he had more pics, but he couldn't find any more left on his pc or camera.. (as for now) Sorry..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts