Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone give me some information regarding the frame and front end specs on this nice panhead??

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info guys...Been leaning towards this style for my next build..Wanted some specs because once I get my engine done I will concentrate on a frame..

·
Registered
581 Posts
Bike belongs to Claes Lindblom. There's coverage of that bike in the July 2012 Iron Works magazine....carbs are Dellortos.
8" over front end, rake is 38 degrees with 2" stretch. Says they are modified triple trees but no info - in the side shot in the magazine you can see the trees are raked.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Bike belongs to Claes Lindblom. There's coverage of that bike in the July 2012 Iron Works magazine....carbs are Dellortos.
8" over front end, rake is 38 degrees with 2" stretch. Says they are modified triple trees but no info - in the side shot in the magazine you can see the trees are raked.
Sorry, I misread it.....the front end is not 8" over...says the forks are normally 10" wide, but he narrowed them down to 8".
Looked at the Tolle site and I don't think they are Tolle, look like stock Hydra-Glide forks with the trees narrowed and raked.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the information guys..Im going to look for that issue.Hopefully it will still be on the stands....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts