Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Gas House Gorilla said:
Any one got some pics of righteous A10's? Need some visuals.
Hey G'rilla,
Here are some pics of my (used to be mine) '54 BSA A10 Chop, done back in olden days (like mid 60s). I sold it to a friend of a friend, he has it for sale to the right party. It has a righteous one kick motor!!!!
Pulls like a freight train, original frame and engine. Enjoy.
-Tombat

·
Registered
333 Posts
tombat said:
Hey G'rilla,
Here are some pics of my (used to be mine) '54 BSA A10 Chop, done back in olden days (like mid 60s). I sold it to a friend of a friend, he has it for sale to the right party. It has a righteous one kick motor!!!!
Pulls like a freight train, original frame and engine. Enjoy.
-Tombat
ok, heres one more.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks those are great! I would love to see that red tombat bike in a nice rigid frame. Tombat what is your friend asking...any idea? And Trumpnut I would love to see some of the pics of your A10 bcause I want to take a look at the frame you made for it. I'm intrested in a frame for my A10 if you can do it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Glad you liked the tombat beastie, I will find out what Scott wants for it. By the way I bought it out of 30 year storage, cleaned the carb, put on a new back tire, cleaned the points, new plugs and 3rd kick it fired up. That paint is about 35-40 years old. Long term dry storage is a great thing!
-Tombat

·
Registered
333 Posts
Gas House Gorilla said:
Badass!!!
Here's a couple of pics of the BSA and my friend Sean's S&S pan/shovel at the Swiss Tavern hot rod show in Tacoma last August., He won a trophy for the Harley that day, people's choice motorcycle or something. The pics are poor quality but you get the idea.
-Tombat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts