Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be antique bike show and swap meet in Smithville, Texas this weekend. Saturday May 6th 9am to 6pm. Sunday May 7th road ride at 9am. Free admission and many trees to park under. It will be at Vernon Richards Riverbend Park. That's on Hwy 71 at the river bridge. Last time I was there they had a hell of a show. Also some good swap items. Right on the banks of the Colorado River. Hope to see some of your smiling faces there.

·
Registered
182 Posts
man, i've been wanting to go to that thing for years but i always miss 'em. do you have to be a member of the Antique Motorcycle Assoc. (or whatever it's called) to get in?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'll be there with a crew. Look for the gaggle of dirtbags on Ducatis.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First of all you do not need to be a member to get in the event. I have a flyer in front of me and it states that. They have a website antique motorcycles I believe it's .org . The park where it's being held is on Hwy 71 around Smithville. Do not turn off hwy to go into Smithville. Stay on 71 toward La Grange. You will see it on left close to river bridge. A very large tree shaded park. A good place to spend a Sat. afternoon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts