Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many of you were in attendance at the Roundup thrown by the Kontinentals in Austin over the weekend but I made the 600+ mile trip and it was worth every penny I spent that weekend.

I sure was glad to see the Flyrite boys had a booth at the Roundup! Not only that, they had the bike on display that I want to buy to replace my Sportster, the Reach for the Sky model. I asked and was graciously allowed to sit on McPhail's bike just to try it on for size. Just right as far as reach and all that goes, so I plan on getting one in 2007. Sorry about leaving a mud ring on your seat Dennis, but I was excited. ;)

Speaking of seats, do you guys make your own seat pans? The reason I ask is that the one on McPhail's bike was just a wee bit narrow for me on the caboose. I want to avoid the "new prisoner's first night of man-love" feeling after going over bumps.

·
Registered
770 Posts
El Caballo said:
I don't know how many of you were in attendance at the Roundup thrown by the Kontinentals in Austin over the weekend but I made the 600+ mile trip and it was worth every penny I spent that weekend.

I sure was glad to see the Flyrite boys had a booth at the Roundup! Not only that, they had the bike on display that I want to buy to replace my Sportster, the Reach for the Sky model. I asked and was graciously allowed to sit on McPhail's bike just to try it on for size. Just right as far as reach and all that goes, so I plan on getting one in 2007. Sorry about leaving a mud ring on your seat Dennis, but I was excited. ;)

Speaking of seats, do you guys make your own seat pans? The reason I ask is that the one on McPhail's bike was just a wee bit narrow for me on the caboose. I want to avoid the "new prisoner's first night of man-love" feeling after going over bumps.
That feeling is engineered right into a the seat pan. Patented by flyrite.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts