Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. ok,so were gettin geared up for next years bub's,and were gonna have a minimum of 2 new race bikes..this one's gonna be killer racer cuz were starting with a ducati s4rs platform.we bought a wrecked one a few years back and it fits the mold of what we wanna do.
motozombie is gonna spearhead the chassis,so we can be sure it'll turn out top notch! after he gets the bike to a roller stage we'll roll it over to the super rat shop and i'll do the exhaust and tank and some of the nic nac stuff.
we sold a bunch of the salvage-able stuff off it so it'll finace the misc stuff we need.
zombie will probably post updates and what-not on here as he does his stuff. we'll post lots-o-pics, cuz if yer anthing like me,you like lookin at pics much more than my mindless blather!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Those forks will never pass tech!! Looking forward to this build.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
those forks are rockin.. Land speed monocycle!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
This is the finished frame slug and headstock. I still have to fetch the jig from storage, it will neeed some modifications to accomodate this build.

·
Registered
399 Posts
This will be a great build!! I have ben wanting to see a new deeply involved build and im sure you will bring on the details! Now how do you subscribe to a build?? I gotta subscribe to this one!

1 - 20 of 170 Posts