Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm pleased to finally be here. My name's Guy and some of you may have visited my website 'Greasy Kulture' which has been up since about 2000. I 'know' and respect a number of the people who already post here, and I'm here mostly to listen, learn and admire. This is the latest incarnation of my '55 Pan, but it's undergoing further transformation as I write this. You all know how that goes.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
896 Posts
Guy said:
Well, I'm pleased to finally be here. My name's Guy and some of you may have visited my website 'Greasy Kulture' which has been up since about 2000. I 'know' and respect a number of the people who already post here, and I'm here mostly to listen, learn and admire. This is the latest incarnation of my '55 Pan, but it's undergoing further transformation as I write this. You all know how that goes.

View attachment 7995
Your site was one of the first motorcycle sites I saw on the web, after chopper daves. Your old shovel bobber was cool.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
What's up Guy!

Guy said:

View attachment 7995

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
diggin it... site and bike

·
Registered
801 Posts
Really enjoyed your site. As someone else mentioned, it was one of the first custom bike/car sites I found and would look at regularly. Welcome.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Guy,
Your site is the one that got me started on this insane trip!!
But Thanks. Always one of the best sites on the web.
Triumph T-100
Next project 25 Model T sedan with a flathead merc motor
Just bought a 59 Edsel Ranger for a driver.

See, told ya. Rob

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cromagnum said:
G,day......dont like your site, cause i cant get enough of it.......nice to see ya here.
Hey man, good to see another Sydneysider on here. Are you going to the Liverpool swap this weekend? Also, have you seen that new Oz rag 'TCB'? Wondered what it's like as I have plans to bring GK out as a mag and wanna scope out the competition!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Guy said:

View attachment 7995
Welcome, Guy. Nice to see you here.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cromagnum said:
Damn is that swap this weekend- is that at Fairfield show ground?...ive some shit to get rid of and make way for other projects. See how i go, might see you there.

A GK glossy, these guys here are your market oh and me.... heres a link to some guys who've see TCB....http://www.ozrodders.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8260
Yep, that's the one. Sunday, starts at 6am.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome aboard Guy! Your site is truly inspiring.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts