Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm building my first chop, a 72 OIF with a hardtail. Look for my progress pics in another post, along with "baytowngreaser" 's progress pics. I'm a machanic in houston, Tx and been into bikes for a couple of years, just now getting around to actually building one. I'm helping with my wifes, (mansruin) . It'll be pretty crazy when it's done.

- John

·
Registered
421 Posts
jabber said:
I'm building my first chop, a 72 OIF with a hardtail. Look for my progress pics in another post, along with "baytowngreaser" 's progress pics. I'm a machanic in houston, Tx and been into bikes for a couple of years, just now getting around to actually building one. I'm helping with my wifes, (mansruin) . It'll be pretty crazy when it's done.

- John
Slept late huh? I was wondering when you'd show up. We're building up a lot of Texans here already. This should be fun.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BigDdy31 said:
Slept late huh? I was wondering when you'd show up. We're building up a lot of Texans here already. This should be fun.
NO, I was up at 7, for no aparent reason either, I actually got up and cooked the family french toast and we ate and cleaned up, BEFORE I got on the new board...although I was on here last night. What I good guy I am.

·
Registered
421 Posts
jabber said:
NO, I was up at 7, for no aparent reason either, I actually got up and cooked the family french toast and we ate and cleaned up, BEFORE I got on the new board...although I was on here last night. What I good guy I am.
Man, I'm impressed. I thought 7:00 AM was just for taking aspirin and going back to bed. I haven't even 're-greased' yet today.

·
Registered
59 Posts
jabber said:

- John
fuck yeah it will be crazy! who else will have my front end? thats right! no one. your bike is purty. im glad that you wont have a seat for me on the back. that'll get me motorvated, huh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts