Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More rough sketching from me...

Sketch of Chopper Dave...

Going to get back to the canvas today. Maybe with all of the overtime I have worked I can finally buy some 1-shot soon. Still itching to try that medium.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Here's some of the stuff i like to put together. Don't worry ,no live motorcycles were harmed in the construction of this piece:D . Nice drawings Brian, very cool. Laying some nice lines G the lettering looks good. I got to get my photo resizing down a little better. what seems to be the opptimal size pixelwise to resize things at?

Gregg

·
Registered
266 Posts
pssst - you too, Rich! your stuff always kicks ass.

Irish Rich said:
Aw, what the hell. I did this a couple years ago. All One Shot, and the eyeball was all free hand with lettering quills and stripers....

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
greggski said:
Here's some of the stuff i like to put together. Don't worry ,no live motorcycles were harmed in the construction of this piece:D . Nice drawings Brian, very cool. Laying some nice lines G the lettering looks good. I got to get my photo resizing down a little better. what seems to be the opptimal size pixelwise to resize things at?

Gregg
What do your neighbors thinkof that?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I built it for a friend of mine so its in his yard. He really likes it,some think its a big pile of shit others seem to enjoy it. It was just fun to make.

My yard is full of weird shit like that. I live on a dead end street so not to much traffic to worry about. It sure keeps the neighborhood kids out of the yard:D and believe it or not so people actually pay for some of this stuff:confused:
Gregg

·
Registered
773 Posts
FUCK!
those things look good in the frames.
Is Mitch selling em?
How big are they?
Mitch! Where you at man???
I need those...

·
Registered
675 Posts
Those are freakin' nice. i want some too!
Ryno said:
FUCK!
those things look good in the frames.
Is Mitch selling em?
How big are they?
Mitch! Where you at man???
I need those...

·
Registered
617 Posts
hey
glad you like the art. looks good up on the wall, thanks Mike.

I have prints available just PM if you're intersted, I don't like using Friday Night Art for that type of stuff.

Great looking stuff this week BTW.

mitch

1 - 20 of 27 Posts