Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend whos not all computer savy so I am posting this for him. He is trying to track down who made this to try and get some papers. Any help you guys can give would be great. The only markings other than the MSO #'s is the "H" in the neck gusset.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I saw something like that back in the late 70s (i know that frame isn't that old) it was made by an yes this was their name Climax made a frame for the big twin an also sportys along with forward controls oil tanks etc etc But the lines of that frame remind me of the Climax frame I know not much help but am surprised i remembered that!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yea definitely choppers unlimited. Was based out of N.C. Owners name Kjell Bjerke. Not sure if he is still in the country but I do know his shop has been closed since about 2005.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
with a seat post kicked back that far, it's definatly for an evo !!! Not my cup, but hey its nice if ya got paper to run with it!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.