Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whats up all? found this place through "The H.A.M.B." been on there for a while, but didn't realized this site existed! Sorry Ryan!! good job on both sites!!! don't know how you do it!!! anyway I am from Spokane, Wash. (the state) into choppers, ---traditional--- hot rods and kustoms, and lowriders! had a disaster with the bike this summer, so only got to ride it ONCE this year!!! F*CK!!! And after a costly part or 2 replacement, there was STILL another major broken piece, and just could not justify more money spent on her at this time! So with all that said, I hope to spend time on here for info, advice, and help!! thanks...ken

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
chopperimpala said:
whats up all? found this place through "The H.A.M.B." been on there for a while, but didn't realized this site existed! Sorry Ryan!! good job on both sites!!! don't know how you do it!!! anyway I am from Spokane, Wash. (the state) into choppers, ---traditional--- hot rods and kustoms, and lowriders! had a disaster with the bike this summer, so only got to ride it ONCE this year!!! F*CK!!! And after a costly part or 2 replacement, there was STILL another major broken piece, and just could not justify my money spent on her at this time! So with all that said, I hope to spend time on here for info, advice, and help!! thanks...ken
Welcome!

-Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts