Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
caffeine said:
other than that, it wasnt NEARLY as bad as half the abominations on there.
HA HA I'd prolly have fun riding that thing. I agree, looks better than most of the homemade junk I've seen.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
i love the "hidden" oil tank! and can you imagine a 20's hot-rod bobber with electric start? and the battery's location.......that thing must be TOP HEAVY

·
Registered
773 Posts
Can i make a motion to put an end to this "hot rod/bobber/old skool/nu skewl/huge stupid fat tire/everthing is hidden ghey-ness"???

Make up your fucking mind, please?

I'm all for a bit of nostalgia now and then. I can handle some traditional stylings with a bit of modern flare. But this shit is just getting out of control.

All its missing are the fake knuckle covers.

·
Registered
591 Posts
While their is an Ebay topic open I gotta issue.

I have my bike for sale with a BIN in the high teens. Why the fuck do I get guys bidding $3500, $4000 and shit like that?

Why waste the fucking time? Do they honestly think that will get them anywhere?

It pisses my off. Fuck Ebay. Unles my bike sells and I find another there as the donor. Nah, still fuck Ebay.

·
Registered
767 Posts
odd yet not as bad as i thought it was gonna be when i first saw this post. could have been much worse. the bie as a whole sucks monkey tits, but certain things arent bad, i.e copper lines nice clean fittings, yeah i guess thats about it

krapp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts