Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fuck me! Bagger got hit in March and the guys Insurance is jerking me and now this...My rigid has been feeling kinda odd to me the last few days. lots of weird vibration. Today I get it home and crawl around under and around it and what do I see?... A massive crack in the frame the whole down tube and the rear motor mount. FUCK.. Now I need a new frame. I don't even want to weld it up. The motor I put in last year is massive and I guess I know that in a matter of time it would tear the frame a new one! Now I hav no bike to ride for the summer. Grrrrr
So I'm thinking after 20 plus years of riding a rigid I might puss out and through the motor and tranny is a swing arm....Either way I need a new frame....So I'm looking for a new frame with MOS. Anyone got one cheap?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Shit, been there, right between the tanks in the backbone. I did weld it up and rode the bike for 4 months until my Paughco came in.

Sorry about your luck, cheer up, it'll get better.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else suggest a good company for a inexpensive yet good rigid frame?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The frame I have is a Santee. I'm thinking im gonna run another one just like it unless anyone knows a better cheaper frame....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.