Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a teacher i had at MMI built this about a year and a half ago.if i remember right,it was run over by a dumptruck or something like that.anyways,my favorite fxr of all time

·
Registered
135 Posts
The FXR is, in my opinion, the best bike ever produced.

But one aww shit really wipes out alot of ata boys!

That is just goofy to be goofy if ya ask me? Sorry to sound rude,

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Not cuttin on it but when I look at the pics all I can think is that it should be purple and have funny lookin little afro american in a purple suit ridin on it. Then I could understand its looks a little better.:D

But it aint mine so it doesnt matter once again.But if I thought I could get Apallonia to ride on the back I would have a purple triumph in a heart beat.

Shoe..........Sorry man

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gettingreasy said:
I remember that bike, last time I seen it it wasn't so....out there?
-Jesse
did you go to MMI then? if you did,then you should know how gabe is..

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Not cuttin on it but when I look at the pics all I can think is that it should be purple and have funny lookin little afro american in a purple suit ridin on it. Then I could understand its looks a little better.:D

But it aint mine so it doesnt matter once again.But if I thought I could get Apallonia to ride on the back I would have a purple triumph in a heart beat.

Shoe..........Sorry man
Shoe is right, looks like the Bike owned by the guy that formally had a name then got it back. (For the record, I like his music)

·
Registered
866 Posts
I think there are some trad type guys over on the HAMB that would kill for that window mount air conditioner that is hanging off it...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts