Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a teacher i had at MMI built this about a year and a half ago.if i remember right,it was run over by a dumptruck or something like that.anyways,my favorite fxr of all time

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Not cuttin on it but when I look at the pics all I can think is that it should be purple and have funny lookin little afro american in a purple suit ridin on it. Then I could understand its looks a little better.:D

But it aint mine so it doesnt matter once again.But if I thought I could get Apallonia to ride on the back I would have a purple triumph in a heart beat.

Shoe..........Sorry man

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Not cuttin on it but when I look at the pics all I can think is that it should be purple and have funny lookin little afro american in a purple suit ridin on it. Then I could understand its looks a little better.:D

But it aint mine so it doesnt matter once again.But if I thought I could get Apallonia to ride on the back I would have a purple triumph in a heart beat.

Shoe..........Sorry man
Shoe is right, looks like the Bike owned by the guy that formally had a name then got it back. (For the record, I like his music)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts