Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That link isn't working right.
I'll just post the story here:

May 4, 2006 -- Diego Servetti may know what to do when in Rome - but the Italian tourist had to learn the hard way what every New Yorker knows: when in the East Village, keep your hands off the Hells Angels' motorcycles.

Servetti, 29, was walking with a pal past the Angels' clubhouse on East Third Street Sunday morning when he was so taken with the shiny Harleys parked outside that he decided to sit on one.
Seconds later, two men came running out of the club, he told cops.
One of them, believed to be the owner of the bike Servetti admired, had blood in his eye - and an ax handle in his hands........
TO make a long story short. The tourist got his arm broken and the cops didn't make any arrests. hahaha.

·
Registered
866 Posts
whether its a biker or a nun, you just dont touch other peoples stuff, that kinda stuff pisses me off, if its not yours - no matter what it is - keep your hands off...

·
Registered
936 Posts
I find it a testament to self-control that the dude only walked away with a broken arm.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
the sign above the door say something like this "when in doubt knock em out" apparently he could not read english - got to love NYC

·
Registered
607 Posts
Don't take pictures of the bikes either. They will smash your camera. That's what I was told when I asked if I could take a picture of the bikes. I was respectful to them and they were respectful to me.

I think the guy who sat on the bikes got off easy. He should have known better.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I honestly believe that the world would be a better place if more people did this sort of thing.

We are conditioned from early on to NOT FIGHT and not harm others.

Supposedly if someone is messing with your vehicle, you are to "tell the authorities".

Problem is, the authorities don't give a ripe shit.

.......but if you slug the perpetrator, YOU get busted.

This is one situation where the Hells Angels are right. If someone is messing with your stuff, its DISRESPECT and you as the owner should have the right to defend your possessions.

You just don't fuck with another man's vehicle.

Anyhow, in light of the "Miata vs. Biker" thread the other day, I thought you guys would get a chuckle out of this news story.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sunday morning... Isn't that the time that directly follows Saturday night?

I guarantee alcohol was involved in Diego's decision making process.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts