Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past Friday and Saturday, the Fort Sutter chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America hosted it's annual affair at the Dixon Fairgrounds. As always, cool old bikes and a solid swap meet. Lots of old flatheads, knucks, pans, Indians and the most beautiful Crocker I've ever seen. It has to be the only bike I'd love to own more than a Vincent Black Shadow.

I took an s-load of hi-res pics that you can see on my Flickr site (follow the link) if you are interested. Here are a few lower resolution shots of some of my favorites from the show.

Pete

·
Registered
884 Posts
one of the nicest norton chops i've ever seen.

they tried kicking this thing to life. then they tried this machine. did'nt even turn over with the with it. maybe because it has 12 1/2 to one compression!!!!!!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
ridden. not hidden.

this was owned by a dude with one fake leg.

my buddys sals bike.

another one that's ridden not hidden.

·
Registered
884 Posts

if you ever get the chance to go to dixon do it.killer bikes,laid back people,no attitudes plus all the old parts you could afford. all that for a two dollar donation. see ya next year?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
JB,

Looks like a good time. And to think I heard this year was a waste! Just to see a Crocker in the flesh is enough for me. I was too busy trying to get a friend's chop on the road for its maiden voyage. This weekend, Santa Cruz and Bikes on the Bay. What's a 600 mile weekend on an old Triumph, anyway?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Did any of you guys see the bikes entered in the Custom Culture Class?
We plan on entering the Davenport one and interested in comments about it, both as to turn-out and quality of bikes.
WUZFUZ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts