Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
My money says its Tony Bones he sounds like a closet crotchrocket ***.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Well after doin a ip track on it seems it has been traced to South Dakota and it appears to be our very own CrazyD.

You know he also has appeared in the Madonna Like a virgin video as well but was injured and had to give up his career and retire to the black hills.

Sometimes during bike week He and Tman use to preform at the Outer Limits in Rapid City before they tore the joint down......:D

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Shoe

PS.I will await my return payback.......Thanks may I have another:eek:

·
Registered
349 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Well after doin a ip track on it seems it has been traced to South Dakota and it appears to be our very own CrazyD.

You know he also has appeared in the Madonna Like a virgin video as well but was injured and had to give up his career and retire to the black hills.

Sometimes during bike week He and Tman use to preform at the Outer Limits in Rapid City before they tore the joint down......:D

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Shoe

PS.I will await my return payback.......Thanks may I have another:eek:
DAMIT!!! who stole my video???

Man I have been workin on that routine for months!!

I was going to entertaine all you for Sturgis this year:D

Shoe get your story strait it was Tman that preformed at outerlimits.

I will be sending back your leather suit and helment now that everyone knows my get up:D

How's them guiter lessons? Hope them Duran Duran tunes are coming along!

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Yeah, but it creeped me out when Dave would sit in sniffers row every time I danced.................................

·
Registered
770 Posts
Sorry crazy D, but I think i would serve yer ass, not positive, been a while. I busted one off at the county fair one time and some burly redkneck had to drag me out of there by my overhaul straps. And I was sober.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts