Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody, I'm almost new here, and wanted to share some pics with ya. CrazyD has been after me to do this, since he saw I joined. This is so ya know I'm not blowin smoke up ya ass about what I ride. Thanks for listenin and lookin!! All bad comments will be delt with accordingly.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Its nice to know that Dave is doin somethin other than sniffin prarie dog turds all the time and he is finally gettin out makin friends with people:D

Welcome and as far as I am concerned if your a friend of Daves your a friend of mine.There was this one time at HAMB camp that Dave kept me from gettin my ass kicked and for the favor he drank all my beer.;)

Some nice scoots ya got there need bigger pics though....hope to get to meet ya this summer sometime while visting Dave and Tman..

Welcome......again

Shoe

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome Chuck, Boys Chuck is down to earth no bullshit no drama and knows his scooters. I hope he will give up a little knowlege and advice on my build. I have known Chuck a long time.

Shoe, I do get out once in a while, after yesterdays beating by you and Conder I will have to stay home until my wounds heal:D

You will also get along with Chuck as he likes them there Mopars and correct me Chuck I think he has 3 or 4 Hemi motors.you will have to share a peek at your hemi powered machine:cool:

on the other hand Chuck you see Shoe is also a guitarist he is learn'in how to play Wham,Duran Duran and others that he likes so much:p

anyway welcome man the JJ gained some more usefull skill and knowledge!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts