Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Despite tornadoes in my backyard, snow, death, divorce, joblessness, school jiggery pokery and my family getting completely sick of dealing with me over this bastard, I'm almost done...wiring, chain, carb, and the finer details is all that's left, before I can take it around the block and watch half the pieces fall back off and my zip ties bust apart:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, thanks, fellers.

J-Graham on here painted it. I wanna talk him into painting the rear fender when I can spare it.

It's supposed to be a 0" 2¼" 30°..and my wg is 2" over.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Bike looks good ! I would be careful in the right hand turn's with that generator case exhaust pipe on the front might be a little low. Hate to see you get into trouble on a tight turn. Just my opinion but hey, skin is'nt cheap.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
At least you did not mention food stamps. Tell your ex friends and wives to kiss your ass, and go for a ride. You will forget all your problems, if only for a little while.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yupper, I want to do custom pipes when money becomes available. There's a couple of "sore thumbs" that I'll take care of.

Bike looks good ! I would be careful in the right hand turn's with that generator case exhaust pipe on the front might be a little low. Hate to see you get into trouble on a tight turn. Just my opinion but hey, skin is'nt cheap.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts