Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
introduce myself...

What's up everyone! Thought I should join to learn, participate and share my enthusiasm for this stuff. Hopefully I can bring something to the table to share and hopefully I can learn everything I ever wanted to know hangin' around here! :)

Just a bit about myself... I live in Las Vegas... the sin capital of the world. It's mega hot outside and I would love to go ride right now, but I'm still finishing up my bike... a 1960 Triumph chop. I'll try to attach a couple pictures below. I don't have any recent pics, but will post them as soon as I get them. A lot has changed from the pics I'll post.

Anyway, talk to everyone soon!

L8R!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
baytowngreaser said:
Welcome!

Love the stance of the triumph! The bars are clean.
Thanks for the compliments... I made some changes to, well... everything. I have an early sporty tank now, a springer and the mini-apes didn't look quite rite with the springer (they also were too narrow for my risers) I put on there (because of the rake) so I ditched them and I'm building a small crazy set of z-bars. It will be a little bit before I get the bars done, but I'll take some new progress pics as soon as I get my primary put back together. Thinking of making new exhaust too... I'll post a new thread about that.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Flyin' Dutchman said:
Hi Scott...

Where did ya get those pics from..? ;):D
HAAA!! TILLY!!
Of course I have to give the credit to Flyin' D for taking those pictures! If you want to see a few more of the bike check out his website (for those of you who don't know) www.deadendcruisers.com. Killer website and tons more photos of bikes, cars, etc. etc.... okay most of you know, so I'll shut up.
Thanks Tilly! Ruler!

·
Registered
337 Posts
scootermcrad said:
Thanks for the compliments... I made some changes to, well... everything. I have an early sporty tank now, a springer and the mini-apes didn't look quite rite with the springer (they also were too narrow for my risers) I put on there (because of the rake) so I ditched them and I'm building a small crazy set of z-bars. It will be a little bit before I get the bars done, but I'll take some new progress pics as soon as I get my primary put back together. Thinking of making new exhaust too... I'll post a new thread about that.
The changes sound nice, would really like to check out the Z's!!!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
baytowngreaser said:
The changes sound nice, would really like to check out the Z's!!!
As soon as I get those bars together I'll post some pics. I'm going to fool around with some mock up stuff first until it's just right... have all the miters figured out, just really need to get my ass in gear! I'll put some pics up of the bike as it stands next week or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.