Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
allow me to intro...now with pics

Hey, everybody. I've been around the HAMB for a little while, mostly looking for the occasional Triumph thread. Good to have a board for early style scoots.

I'm building a unit Trump right now. It ain't chopped, and it ain't exactly a bobber. It's kind of mid 60's so-cal style custom. I'd post pics, if I weren't so stupid. Besides, it's mostly a pile of parts stacked carefully to resemble a motorcycle.

Thanks to Ryan for giving the two wheeled crowd a place to hang.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome. we need pics, even if it is just a pile of parts stacked up to resemble a bike.

squirelmurphy said:
Hey, everybody. I've been around the HAMB for a little while, mostly looking for the occasional Triumph thread. Good to have a board for early style scoots.

I'm building a unit Trump right now. It ain't chopped, and it ain't exactly a bobber. It's kind of mid 60's so-cal style custom. I'd post pics, if I weren't so stupid. Besides, it's mostly a pile of parts stacked carefully to resemble a motorcycle.

Thanks to Ryan for giving the two wheeled crowd a place to hang.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Flyin' Dutchman said:
Is it gonna be like this...? It doesn't get any cooler than this..!! :D :D

Flyin' Dutchman, Do you know where that pic came from? I've had it saved on my computer for sometime. I don't remember where i found it. One of my favorite Trumps. Gregg(sorry for post hijack)

·
Registered
114 Posts
wow more than just the bike look familure to me ?? do I know you.
Im Rico from the sinners, and also ILWU local 13, welcome brotha. you know jim folts, buddy of mine. ID, has a couple panheads ???

·
Registered
568 Posts
greggski said:
Flyin' Dutchman, Do you know where that pic came from? I've had it saved on my computer for sometime. I don't remember where i found it. One of my favorite Trumps. Gregg(sorry for post hijack)
That Trump is owned by Lucky from LA/Orange area.. He's in the No Gooders..
Very bitchin' bike... I took the pics at the Del Mar vintage show last year.. They're all on my website somewhere (gallery/events section probably)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fatherfury said:
wow more than just the bike look familure to me ?? do I know you.
Im Rico from the sinners, and also ILWU local 13, welcome brotha. you know jim folts, buddy of mine. ID, has a couple panheads ???
Hey Rico, I'm on days. Pretty much just take flex jobs. I thought Henry was the only longie with an early bike. Don't see too many pans parked at meetings, just a shitload of softails.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts