Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Horst(bay area-1970's did a lot for Ness) painted this chopped up sporty tank that was oddly enough, on a triumph. This, the matching frame and fender all belong to Jay from hardcore chopper, so when you see him, try talking him into bringing back the old chopper!

The last one is just for you, =mike=

Attachments

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nice plumeria dude...
Do you west coasters leave them in the ground all year?
We pull them up and store them in the rafters of the garage every winter,
Even though our winters barely qualify.
G.

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Poon , that's a good looking plant man :) ours are just about to start blooming . . . very exciting . My post to you didn't go over very well over on FUCK , but I understand :D I think this board could be more flower friendly ! G Griffin , I keep a few in the ground , and we have a couple in large pots that need to go in the ground soon , but yeah it is never really cold enough for long enough to hurt these guys out here .

·
Registered
675 Posts
I pee'd all over them last weekend when you wern't lookin :)
=mike= said:
Poon , that's a good looking plant man :) ours are just about to start blooming . . . very exciting . My post to you didn't go over very well over on FUCK , but I understand :D I think this board could be more flower friendly ! G Griffin , I keep a few in the ground , and we have a couple in large pots that need to go in the ground soon , but yeah it is never really cold enough for long enough to hurt these guys out here .

·
Registered
917 Posts
=mike= said:
G Griffin , I keep a few in the ground , and we have a couple in large pots that need to go in the ground soon , but yeah it is never really cold enough for long enough to hurt these guys out here .
Yeah, we might get 2-3 days of light freeze here, but I think the issue is really with the roots/stems rotting while the plant is dormant.
It gets real wet here during the winter months...
How 'bout a "horticulture journal"...
Traditional hot rod tropicals?? :rolleyes:
G.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts