Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
HMMM... WCC frame, JJ style tank, seat pan, that radial looks like the one that was sitting at WCC for awhile... is it possible that... well... Alright, did JJ build that bike? Look at the tin work...

That thing is friggin' crazy! I really like those motors and always thought it would be cool to have one hanging up on my wall or something. not sure about it in a bike though...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I bet it turns alot better in one direction than the other. Just like the radial engined airplanes. Gotta admit though, it's a nice piece of craftsmanship.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Joey said:
Actually I think it's a 110hp radial from Rotec Engineering. And it looks retarded.
"My name is Awesome, and I can count to potato".
110 HP of pure Special Olympics running ability, baby. Come on gimme a hug.

The growing pathos of modern American ingenuity - Noble ideas, poorly executed.

·
Registered
634 Posts
That kicks ass and is exponentially cooler than any fucking BOSS HOSS pile of "look how big my dick is" bike.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Django said:
That kicks ass and is exponentially cooler than any fucking BOSS HOSS pile of "look how big my dick is" bike.
I will agree with you on that second part.

If it was a single guy doing it, at least he tried doing something different. I might not agree with it, but i'll give him some props on mechanicals. And I'll humble myself.

If it was done by a shop, I hate to say it, but my attitude changes some. There is a difference.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.