Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
It looks like a goddamn Happy Meal toy!!

Whats next - Golden Arch risers and a Big Mac gas tank with Large Fry oil tank?

·
Registered
967 Posts
hogtownhd said:
I'm waiting for them to do one for Trojan Condoms...

I'm thinking cock-and-balls risers, CNC vagina fender, nut-sack tanks, billet sperm rims...
I thought the OCC bikes already had hairy nutsacks on them - oh wait - that's just Pauly and Paul Sr. on them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If I buy it will you guys let me ride with you? Then maybe, just maybe I'd be cool too.:p :p

It's gone too far, some ass will buy it and go around with his dew rag and fingerless gloves thinking he's the shit.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I usually try not to even justify the existence of these butchers by engaging in dialogue about them, but jezz...I gots to say sumin'

I know there is a T.V. show that needs ideas and they have no shame, but come on! When do the corporate suits figure out that having your name on a motorcycle (for lack of better term) is so passé', it's over! Are little kids going to really bug their folks to take them to 7-11 for a Big Gulp, because occ has built a tribute to the fountain drink!

Oh and another thing if you don't think the whole t.v./bike/ build phenomenon is dead, go to your nearest, Big Lots, Dollar General, or other "dollar" store, the shelves are filled to overflowing with bike related figurines. That's my unofficial gage if something is kaput&#8230;oh and you can get off brand potato chips from all around the country! <O:p></O:p>
<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
98 Posts
mick said:
If I buy it will you guys let me ride with you? Then maybe, just maybe I'd be cool too.:p :p

It's gone too far, some ass will buy it and go around with his dew rag and fingerless gloves thinking he's the shit.
Here you go!!!
How about we all pony up $20 each, buy the bike then RIDE THE SHIT out of IT!!!

Between all of us we should be able to get 100,000 undocumented test ride miles on it by the end of the summer!!!!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
How about a Dunkin' Donuts bike? The wheels would look like iced chocolate donuts, the gas tank could be a coffe mug, the seat could even be a donut... Donut hole aircleaners maybe....

Why would anyone by that bike?????? Obviously 7-11 didn't even want it because now it sits on some dudes bathroom rug in the middle of his lawn!! Why the rug anyway?? Afraid it might look RIDDEN???!!!! Obviously they had to push it across the grass to get it to the rug.....

I just don't get people sometimes... or the things they build.

Wood yoo like eh slooshy??

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
WhopChop said:
Here you go!!!
How about we all pony up $20 each, buy the bike then RIDE THE SHIT out of IT!!!

Between all of us we should be able to get 100,000 undocumented test ride miles on it by the end of the summer!!!!
See the last OCC post about coming up with a fund to raise money to ride one off a cliff.... I certainly would be caught dead riding that piece of shit! Bubbles and ice cubes or not!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.