Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok looking for a 63 front head,but all I can seem to find are "sets" Anyone know
who might sell them as singles? Also who to go with? I have always like what
i've seen by Flathead Power,and im sure teh V-twin ones are junk.Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
satanherself said:
Ok looking for a 63 front head,but all I can seem to find are "sets" Anyone know
try david sarafan way back wheels in new hampshire

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
satanherself said:
i've seen by Flathead Power,and im sure teh V-twin ones are junk.Suggestions?[/QUOT try oley in april,,,there goin for over a grand for rebuildable ones..

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
satanherself said:
Dragon in N. FLA seems to always have the goods you might want to get in touch with him-

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I've got STD heads on my 51 Pan and like them a lot. But they are a hybrid of Pan and Shovel head design and will not work with one stock Panhead and one STD head. And for what it's worth, the purist HATE them---which makes them even better. LOL

·
Registered
328 Posts
The STD heads perform super. Check to ensure that they are machined out enough where the 3 bolt flange is at. Otherwise they will not seat, it may touch the top fin on your jug. Accurate has the flange kit to build your pipes. I am not home but I think panhead jim has pictures of my heads where this problem was. Tim

·
Registered
675 Posts
My 53 pan had STD dual plug heads with shovel exhausts. They kicked ass!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts