Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there to everyone - this is my first time on the board, so I hope I am posting in the right place!

I have a 69 Moto Guzzi V7 750 that has some issues that are beyond my skills...wondered if anyone had any recommendations for anyone who wrenches on old guzzi's in the Los Angeles area.

Thanks a Lot,

Paul

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
thePrinceofWails said:
Hello there to everyone - this is my first time on the board, so I hope I am posting in the right place!

I have a 69 Moto Guzzi V7 750 that has some issues that are beyond my skills...wondered if anyone had any recommendations for anyone who wrenches on old guzzi's in the Los Angeles area.

Thanks a Lot,

Paul
Yeh theres a few . Go to the Long beach cycle swap meet and you might meet them or the Garage company might . They use to but now are way into customs , but they might be able point you in the right Direction .

·
Registered
484 Posts
I used to have a '69 Ambo...wish I never sold it.

A good upgrade is a Bosch starter. Stronger & better quality than the Marelli. Kinda hard to find, but well worth it.

Lots of info here: www.mgnoc.com

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a '70 Ambo. What are the issues? There's a decent national club, MGOC, good newsletter. Try Guzzigarden website, lots of nice looking stuff, bikes too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.