Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
AWESOME pic. I want a real copy for my wall.

I'm a big Batman fan (inherited that from my dad), and on a Trump none the less. Stupendous.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
So that's the picture!

Cool, although I always wondered why no one ever questioned the relationship of Bruce Wayne and Dick Greyson.
A millionaire that keeps a boy in a cave?
Huh?

·
Registered
436 Posts
I think I would "tie back" the cape though. Where's the sidecar for the Boy Wonder?

·
Registered
936 Posts
ratwagon said:
I think I would "tie back" the cape though. Where's the sidecar for the Boy Wonder?
Robin's at home, barefoot and in the kitchen, like the proper bitch he is.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Damn, never saw that one before! Looks like a '66.

If I remember correctly, the Batcycle (w/ sidecar) was a Yamaha.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
thats why he never wore a watch

or was it because of those big ass gauntlet gloves? hmm.

·
Registered
773 Posts
VA Rebel said:
Damn, never saw that one before! Looks like a '66.

If I remember correctly, the Batcycle (w/ sidecar) was a Yamaha.
You are correct Rebel...
Saw the batbike (or one of) at the Petersons Automotive Museum in hell-A a couple months back and noticed it was a Yammy.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dragon, back in 1979 we lived in Havana, florida, and my parents were looking for a new house closer to tallahasee , and we went to this house that had a HUGE building out back, full of cars, including a bat bike and one of evel's bikes. Must be the same guy, maybe before he opened the museum? Pretty damn cool. I was about 9 years old and he let me sit on the batbike.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
To the buttpole Robin........Tell swallow to bring the lotion......:D

Some where out there in the WWW world I found a sight one time wear a guy built a batbike with side car replica and then he sold it on ebay.It looked almost like the orig.I will have to see if i can find that link.It might be the one in Petersen museum.

Shoe

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
james said:
Dragon, back in 1979 we lived in Havana, florida, and my parents were looking for a new house closer to tallahasee , and we went to this house that had a HUGE building out back, full of cars, including a bat bike and one of evel's bikes. Must be the same guy, maybe before he opened the museum? Pretty damn cool. I was about 9 years old and he let me sit on the batbike.
yep sounds lke DeVoe ..

here's an article about him .. http://www.tacm.com/carmuseum/inthenews2.htm

he's got a big piece of property at the east hwy90 I-10 exit, with a bunch of old farm equiment & a few cars along the edge of the interstate, is supposed to be building a new museum out there ..

he was going to build a baseball stadium there, but the local bureaucrats wouldnt agree to bring a team here, several years back ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts