Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Dragon said:
haha .. "little Billy" aka 51 rat
love ya too dragon, even though you post more worthless things than me and dont do shit but talk about people, hahahhaa..

not sure if at my age or stature i can be called "lil" anything

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
stratocaster said:
How about sending p.m.s instead -Strat.
doesnt work, & there have been SO many direct posts by different folks back to (someone)'s face in threads, that he should have gotten the point.

but no it's all "hahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOLOlololol I'm the kid the board loves to hate ........ I dont know anything about the post-er's question but I'll give tech advise anyway, and I was just drinking so LOLOL hahahahahahah......"

fuck this, make it a poll then, anyone else feel this way ?? :
51rat said:
even though you post more worthless things than me and dont do shit but talk about people,
if so, fine; I'll gladly leave & let this romper room run amuck.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Dragon said:
doesnt work, & there have been SO many direct posts by different folks back to (someone)'s face in threads, that he should have gotten the point.

but no it's all "hahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOLOlololol I'm the kid the board loves to hate ........ I dont know anything about the post-er's question but I'll give tech advise anyway, and I was just drinking so LOLOL hahahahahahah......"

fuck this, make it a poll then, anyone else feel this way ?? :

if so, fine; I'll gladly leave & let this romper room run amuck.

Dragon, your tech advise has helped me out more than a few times in the past, and I hope again in the future.

51 rat, man, re-read this thread:

http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8536&highlight=speed

I think thats the shit Dragon is referring to. No offense, I',m the first on to screw around with jokes on this board, but come on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts