Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just pulled the 96 sporty evo out and rode around the block...man why do I mess with this headache when the evo runs soooooooooo good. Oh wait its the cool factor????

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
=mike= said:
so did you drive it ? find 4th gear ? give us the lowdoan man . . . we need to know details !
No sorry =mike= I promised my son Id pick him up from school and after homework we'd x box it up......so noooooooooooooo bike work last night...but tonight Im on it

anybody wanta buy it I need My little pony money

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mike, post some pics of that bag! Where'd you get it? I've seen Jammer ones ($120 but only in shiny red or black) and the zero ones (like $450!!) but in a nice natural leather. I gotta agree on the light, looks like it's off some billet barge or something, you need something a little more era correct. How many bikes you got now? You named any of them mosqueeeeto yet? :D

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
james said:
Mike, post some pics of that bag! Where'd you get it? I've seen Jammer ones ($120 but only in shiny red or black) and the zero ones (like $450!!) but in a nice natural leather. I gotta agree on the light, looks like it's off some billet barge or something, you need something a little more era correct. How many bikes you got now? You named any of them mosqueeeeto yet? :D
2 bikes 96 sporty 1200 and the 76
its a jammers bag for like 114.00
the light looks good to me but I understand what you "traditional" guys are saying. Nads hates it.
its has NO name but needs one like the "crippler" dammit I think I just named her yeaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
129 Posts
Antibilly said:
Look in the Mirror, I think its YOU thats out of place
dude, i really like your bike, headlight just looks weird.

don't post your bike on THE INTERNET if you've got thin skin.

again, NICE BIKE, i mean it!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts