Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WEll it's not mine i must add..although i wouldnt say no to having one of those in my garage.Its built by a guy from Eskil Mc Sweden

·
Registered
211 Posts
Nice seeing an intercooled turbo brit bike. Nice seeing ANY type turbo system on a brit bike!

For a comparison, here is our turbo and nitrous injected land speed racing BSA.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Rivet, is tht an oxygen sensor? Is it there to just record the data or is it controlling some other system. Also how are you controlling your wastegate?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Rivet, is tht an oxygen sensor? Is it there to just record the data or is it controlling some other system. Also how are you controlling your wastegate?
Its an o2 sensor for data logging of air/fuel mixture.

Boost is controlled with an internal wastegate with a stock 6psi spring but we are using a mechanical/valve adjuster in the vacuum line to bring it up to 30psi.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yer I don't know if the whole turbo thing is the way to go. Keep old school, old school and new school, new school is my kind of motto.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yer there were Dr Benway. But there's a big difference between putting a vintage suPercharger on a bike and keepin it real compared to putting a new one on. That 47 Von dutch bike had it happening. But hey that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
211 Posts
That Triumph is a plumbers nighmare for sure. That BSA looks pretty sanitary though. I'd like to see the dyno print out on a turbo brit to see if it's worth all the trouble.
Turbo with nitrous armed, 1500rpm before redline with nitrous disarmed before shutting off. Total peak is a secret.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Man, what are the odds...I just got rid of my triumph 650 turbo intake with a t-25 attached yesterday haha.
That trump looks a little cluttered to me, not that hard to clean up a well thought out forced induction setup in my useless opinion.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts