Jockey Journal Forum banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

· Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 · (Edited)
I am not dead, not that active around here but yet very busy.
I started a major home rebuilding in january , after a month of tearing down the place it turned out the ought to be study room had to be changed into a bedroom with a tiny bed and a diaper cabinet….the bike vanished to the back of the shed , i just checked in on it today to keep that spirit alive , not sure when to proceed again.
Fuel tank Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Motorcycle
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
178 Posts
Life! We have all been down that rabbit hole. Glad you are seeing daylight.

· Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Thanks , i deliberately bought a worn down piece of crap because we have to park it in public so no high end expensive carge for us , the cheap ass ply wood boxes rot with the first rain and are ugly as hell so with the zeppelin style tubed box it at least looks like it was worth refurbishing it.

· Registered
2,167 Posts
I am glad to learn you're not dead. Hey me neither!

The pedal-powered APC-in-progress is real cool. With your skills, to say nothing of your facility in biting parts, you should find it an easy job to make the thing amphibious.

· Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Because my place at home is far from being a workshop i have to be smart.. or at least try to be.
I made some clamps at work with 3 holes at 120 degree so i can fit the exhaust at home and tack and weld it at work…i will scratch the pieces in position as well to be certain.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 85 Posts