Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
Joined
·
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a few for now.
 

Attachments

·
Atomic Custom
Joined
·
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
todd said:
glad to see you made it back. that kook from the east coast make it back to your place too?
Fuckin A he did. His bike had some problems at the start, so I put him on ED til Tucson. He got it sorted out and aside from a 20 kick start routine and leaking like a whores panties, his bike held in there til the end. Its new name is Valdez.

Toms a cool fucker, and hung like a champ. We had many a laugh about mucho rake.

Ask him about wrestling camp.

Dude, you gotta get out here next year. Period. Do it, or I will make you sleep, but not with a nighty night song! :D
 

·
mucho-rake
Joined
·
1,122 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
Fuckin A he did. His bike had some problems at the start, so I put him on ED til Tucson. He got it sorted out and aside from a 20 kick start routine and leaking like a whores panties, his bike held in there til the end. Its new name is Valdez.

Toms a cool fucker, and hung like a champ. We had many a laugh about mucho rake.

Ask him about wrestling camp.

Dude, you gotta get out here next year. Period. Do it, or I will make you sleep, but not with a nighty night song! :D
glad to hear he survived. valdez it is. mighty nice of you to loan your chick to another to get him through. good times

mucho rake lives again!
im pissed you didnt get to sing me to sleep with bon jovi songs. im scared of the dark. well....theres always next year.

(oh i saw that sleeper hold of yours. reminds me of an episode of the dave chapelle show. you didnt take the guys shoes did you?)
 

Attachments

·
Atomic Custom
Joined
·
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alleycat said:
That's Zack's bike, he's our welder at the shop.
The Donkey Punch and Zack rocked, he and I were the only two rigid bikes that made it back to Tucson in one piece.

I lent him one of my Spartan springers for the run, and it was a shame pulling it after we got back to Abq.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
63 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
The Donkey Punch and Zack rocked, he and I were the only two rigid bikes that made it back to Tucson in one piece.

I lent him one of my Spartan springers for the run, and it was a shame pulling it after we got back to Abq.
killer! That was a down and dirty bitchn bike. Gotta share that points cover..
 

·
Atomic Custom
Joined
·
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
crocustoms said:
killer! That was a down and dirty bitchn bike. Gotta share that points cover..
We talked about belt buckles.

I am sure there will be more posted about that.
 

·
TI_Tuesday
Joined
·
1,444 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
We talked about belt buckles.
I am sure there will be more posted about that.
Belt buckles. Now you're talking.
Glad you guys are back. Gotta figure out how I can make it next year. Heck the ride is named after me.

Tom is on his way home. He's going through Texas now looking for all those fires.

 

·
Atomic Custom
Joined
·
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Metty said:
anyone have any info on the bike with the green wheels? i really like that thing, curious as to what it is ie frame, engine, tranny blah blah blah
Thats Zack, he builds drag cars in Austin and does a little work for Jason at Flyrite.

He built that frame a few days before the run. Its running a Rev Tech 88 and Rev Tech 6 speed (yuck, but I gotta say it ran perfectly the entire run).

Zack will be joining up here when he gets back to Austin, and you can grill him then.

As for the EDR points covers, Jason might be doing a run. I (or he) will let everyone know.
 

·
Atomic Custom
Joined
·
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tbone16 said:
How many times did Flyrites latest have to fill up? Once every 60-70 miles? Ten refills my estimate.
We were all good for about 60 miles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
Why the fuck do people insist on flipping off the camera? Maybe I'm not badass enough to understand. Kinda like people who curse with every sentence, it loses any meaning after the 100th time.

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

See what I mean?
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top