Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres a few bikes from the 50th anv of the Choppers car club show in Cleveland.
Cool ass show I was in town while visting the rock hall of fame and stop to check it out.Here is also a link to about 70 pics of the cars.All were nice and most had shiney paint.

Enjoy

Shoe

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i18/TriumphTerror/shoes%20photos/

·
Registered
944 Posts
This gold 4 door was in Pinellas Park a while back, probably about a month ago at the parking lot "show" next the Burger King on Highway 19. The "show" is every Saturday night.
Hank

Attachments

·
Registered
936 Posts
When I was growing up in Cleveland in the 80's, there used to be weekly car/bike show at this old diner called Annabelles near our house. Now being the 80's one would probably expect garish pastel streetrods and dime a dozen Ninja wanna -bes', but this place used to get some of the really cool original styled cars and bikes out from around the area. Cleveland has a good scene around it for cool stuff, just used to be real low-key. There's real cool auto museum in the basement of a history museum, that a lot of poeple I think don't realize is there.

Thanks SHoe, somehow you brought back some good childhood memories, and showed off some damn fine rides.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Cool pics SHoe, makes our show look even shittier! What a collection of tasty cars and bikes. I want to go punch most of the "car guys" around here for the schlock they produce. How about teal 80s graphics on a pearlwhite Model A with Hoopty gold Daytons and deathstar looking knockoffs...........dont forget the wood dash! WTF? Dave can vouch for that one.

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
Tman said:
Cool pics SHoe, makes our show look even shittier! What a collection of tasty cars and bikes. I want to go punch most of the "car guys" around here for the schlock they produce. How about teal 80s graphics on a pearlwhite Model A with Hoopty gold Daytons and deathstar looking knockoffs...........dont forget the wood dash! WTF? Dave can vouch for that one.
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!WE MUST HAVE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Shoe,
Thanks for posting the pics! I have been trying to post pics
of my triumph but the file size is too large. The blue flake triumph
is mine. I see you were there before I got to move it so you could
see the good side with the magneto. Sorry I didn't get to meet
you. Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts