Jockey Journal Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Even a Police Station will have trouble with that,, I think it's 12 or 15 digits ,,that is the min. most can run.

If you know where the bike was from or last registered,,you can contact that jurisdiction and they may be able to help you.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Call the MoCo. They can dig up all kinds of stuff. Told me that the # on my 78 engine was from a bike that was stolen, but partially recovered.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The local DMV worked for me. Nice young lady told me the info on a 1975 shovel serial. Gave me the piece of mind to know the motor was not stolen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Call the MoCo. They can dig up all kinds of stuff. Told me that the # on my 78 engine was from a bike that was stolen, but partially recovered.
Well that's prob what the op will find out also since HE stole the motor he's trying to get info about (from a guy on another forum) Probably to try to get a re issued title or something.

Here's the link.
http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15022

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I just want to let everyone on here know that the motor that bigblock119 is asking about is a stolen motor. He does not have the paper for it as he stole it from someone else on another board. It was a motor trade gone completely wrong. For all the details, feel free to check it out here:

http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15022

C
WTF what a shitbag new guy comin here with stolen shit tryin to get info to do more illeagal bullshit!! Hope someone contacts the original owner that he stole it from and lets him know what this shitbag is doin...Fukin horsethieves should be Hung!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Check the linked thread. The original owner knows what's happening. Unfortunately he's in Texas and the motor is in Long Island, NY.

C

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Topher's right.
completely true.
anyone in LI or NY?

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Thanx for the heads up T..sound like someone is gonna make a road trip....Happy T day to ya.Get them brakes on that there scooter will ya Im dyin here..hehehehe

good call BTS13.....Anyone.....

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am wondering if anybody knows a website that I can get a vin report for a 9 digit 70s harley vin.
I'm wondering how you can sleep at night. Have you seen the posts at CC?

I find it even harder to believe that a solider could do this to a fellow American.

Pick up the phone and call him to make arrangements to swap the motors back and this will all go away.

JJ mods PLEASE leave this thread open. Not only is this crook posting all over the webosphere, he's also trying to sell this motor on Craigslist.

Long Island, NY Craigslist:
http://longisland.craigslist.org/mcy/2713402950.html

·
Registered
149 Posts
What a F'ed up mess. Read the whole thread over there.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Yep, just another SHIT BAG! !!! His name is Sean D. Ryan. & he deseves to get the shit stompped out of his ears. ....
Read the CC thread on this Douche canoe. !!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Hopefully the Harley Gods will PISS IN HIS SMURF CEREAL.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.