·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityLouisville
StateKy
Price3100.
Bike for sale:

'78 XLCR motor -yes cafe racer motor-in a '73 xlh frame, clean titled and registered as a '73 xlh. Electric start and kicker.

custom stuff: It has a Hammer In Hand hardtail, Chassis Design oil tank and battery tray, solid brass 1937 Unity spotlight for a headlight with a custom mounting bracket, rear flat fender, leather solo sprung seat, brass kicker, Super E carb w. K&N filter, Ultima digital ignition & coil...has oem mid controls and a new AGM battery, 530 chain, 23 tooth rear sprocket, remote oil filter and oem Lockhart oil cooler.
It has a 3.2 gallon 'Bob' tank on it now with a new petcock and filter; I have a brand new 2-light dash kit with speedometer and key switch ready to mount, also have older style speedo and extra mount, oem front fender.
All mechanicals work on it. I'm starting a new full time job and don't have time to put the finishing touches on it. Needs fenders and dash mounted, other than that, it's ready to go! Comes with oem oil tank, shocks- stuff to put back to oem if wanted minus the swingarm.
Here's pics of it when I was riding it before I put the bigger tank on it below: I don't have a camera, but I'll get some pics asap of it with the bob tank. Tins are flat brown now. You could put a peanut tank back on it and some Z bars and it would be 'hipster cool'!

Located in Louisville, Ky. $3100. Would trade for a modern Royal Enfield or Triumph.
email me or pm me.

here's a pic of the tank on it now; dash is sitting on it, not installed...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.