Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guy is asking 5 tall for it, starts and runs. It runs RICH, the guy claims to have spent 4500 on the engine / trans a few years back. Wants to sell it for cash to work on his 68 mustang. I dunno what its worth, just getting into the harley scene. Todd ( 51 Rat ) is tryin to talk me into it

·
Registered
896 Posts
If it were me, and I had 5 g's (which I have only seen at one time twice in my life) I'd do it. But that is probably why I've only seen more then 2 grand at any given so rarely :)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
get it puss cakes... i want it... BAD...

get it, pauchgo frame, new seat, new oil tank, good to go, KILLLLLER scoot...

if i had the bread it would be mine already..

rebuild top end AND trans... FUCK.. that shit alone is worth the $5k...

AND WE BOTH KNOW YOU CAN GET IT A LIL CHEAPER!!!

·
Registered
896 Posts
51rat said:
get it puss cakes... i want it... BAD...

get it, pauchgo frame, new seat, new oil tank, good to go, KILLLLLER scoot...
You don't need no stinkin paughco, hardtail it so you can keep the Harley Title (believe me in a few years when the EPA cracks down on custom constructions HD titles will be worth their weight in gold).

·
Registered
391 Posts
if it starts & runs, doesent smoke much, have too much lower end noise & the cases & frame #s match the title it is worth it. i built & sold a couple of similar fx's about 10 years ago for 5-6k

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It started right up, smokes on rev but its runnin rich as fuck and i didn't hear much noise at all. Numbers all match too

knucklehead said:
if it starts & runs, doesent smoke much, have too much lower end noise & the cases & frame #s match the title it is worth it. i built & sold a couple of similar fx's about 10 years ago for 5-6k

·
Registered
896 Posts
pOrk said:
It started right up, smokes on rev but its runnin rich as fuck and i didn't hear much noise at all. Numbers all match too
Runnin rich is ussually either an adjustment issue, or a jet issue, either way not hard to fix at all.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
greasystain said:
just doesnt do it fer me...... needs to much work to be a looker.
Yah, your right. It needs to be hard tailed, new tank, rear fender and some little shit to be cool. Way too much work :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
pOrk said:
Yah, your right. It needs to be hard tailed, new tank, rear fender and some little shit to be cool. Way too much work :rolleyes:
theres more to it then bolting them parts on it....... im sick of seeing the same old shit done over and over. again, it was just my personal opinion. take it or leave it, im not trying to start any drama. to each his own. good luck on whatever you decide to do.:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts